Salifert Strontium Profi-Test
- In a marine aquarium strontium plays an important role in accelerating the growth of coral and calcareous algae and natural sea water contains approx. 7 - 9 mg/L strontium.
- Strontium is very difficult to test for, but if there is found to be a depletion of calcium in the aquarium then strontium levels are likely to be very low as well.
- It is advisable to maintain a strontium concentration of between 5 and 20 mg/L.
- Salifert was the first to introduce a strontium test kit and this test measures both ionically free and moderately complex strontium in increments of 5 mg/L.
- Sufficient for up to 40 tests.
- For marine use only.
Reagent Sr-1 is caustic. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and contact a physician immediately. In case of ingestion do not induce vomiting but contact a physician immediately. In case of contact with skin wash with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children.