Deeper. Wider. Stronger
Red Sea’s ReefLED® series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals in artificial environments.
Uniquely designed with a light intensity and spectrum that is 100% utilized by the corals, ReefLED lights are 100% reef-safe & 100% REEF-SPEC®, providing optimal growth, vivid colors, and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
The ReefLED™ 160S includes
- Superior power: 160W of Reef-Safe LED light, including 140W of 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue, 20W of 9,000 Kelvin White, and a separate 3W channel for moonlight.
- Superior coverage: Each unit creates a homogeneous light spread throughout an aquarium of 32’’ in all three directions. Multiple units can be mounted 30״ apart with a guaranteed visual uniformity of light across the entire aquarium.
| up to 32" - 1 Unit | 32" to 59" - 2 units | 59" to 89" - 3 units |
- REEF-SPEC PAR levels: Uniform PAR readings of 200-350 micromoles almost everywhere.
- Patent-pending stadium-shaped lens: Smooths out the most intense part of the beam under the lens, and provides a more rectangular light spread with minimal spillage.
- Glare reduction: Additional clip-on visor limits the direct line-of-sight to the light source, as well as an auto switch-off mechanism when tilting the unit.
And of course, all the advantages of the ReefLED™ series
- Light intensity and spectrum which is 100% utilized by the corals, making them 100% reef safe and 100% REEF-SPEC.
- Vivid colors and an elegant gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
- A built-in Wi-Fi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices).The app includes pre-set lighting programs, along with additional features such as sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations.
- Dimensions: 6.9" x 6.1" x 2.5"
- Power: 160 Watts
- Output: 580 PAR @ surface, 160 PAR @ 20"
- Channels: 140W Reef-Spec Blue, 20W 9000K White, 3W Moonlight