• slowly sinking granules with probiotic for everyday feeding of young fish and adult fish of small species
• probiotic added to the food contains viable Bacillus subtilis endospores, which stabilize gut microflora, boosting fish resistance to pathogens and facilitating utilization of nutrients, which in turn accelerates fish’s growth and reduces contamination of water with fish’s feces
• the synergic effect of probiotic, beta-glucan, vitamins and carotenoids significantly improves fish’s overall condition and their immune system, hence food is recommended also during diseases, recovery or acclimatization
• probiotic positively influences reproduction, increasing fish’s fertility and the survival rate of the fry and alleviates stress caused by transportation, spawning, intra-species aggression, rivalry etc.
• high content of protein, including essential amino acids, ensures healthy growth and development of fish