CUSTOMER REWARDS CARD - EARN $25
We'll punch your Customer Rewards Card each time it is presented. When you reach $500 redeem your completed card for $25 off a future purchase. Customer Rewards Card must be presented when returning merchandise. Customer Rewards Cards are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or payment on a credit card. Fish Gallery is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. This card remains the property of Fish Gallery, 2909 Fountain View Drive, Houston, TX 77057. Use of this card indicates Cardholder acknowledges Fish Gallery Customer Rewards Card Rules.
How to Earn Points:
Fish Gallery Customer Rewards Card is provided for purchases made at Fish Gallery. Your card will be punched when presented at the time of purchase only. Excludes tax, shipping costs, gift card purchases, custom merchandise and returned merchandise.
Customer Rewards Black Out dates include our annual sale in June and any other sale throughout the year.
To Redeem Fish Gallery Customer Rewards Card:
When you have spent $500 and your card is fully punched, you may redeem it to save $25 off a future purchase during a subsequent visit to Fish Gallery.
Fish Gallery Customer Rewards Card Official Rules:
- Fish Gallery Customer Rewards Card participants will have their Customer Rewards Card punched when presented at the time of merchandise purchase. Exclusions include: tax, shipping costs, gift card purchases, custom merchandise and returned merchandise. Purchase amounts will be rounded down to comply with denominations of $10, $25 and $50 on the face of the Card. For example: on a merchandise purchase of $80, the participant will receive a $25 and a $50 punch on his/her card.
- Each completed Customer Rewards Card enables a customer to receive $25 off his/her next Fish Gallery purchase during a subsequent visit to any of the Fish Gallery store locations.
- If a customer has been issued multiple Customer Rewards Cards, each card must be fully punched before it can be redeemed. Purchases are not transferable from one card to another card. For example: if a participant has forgotten his/her current card, a new card can be issued; however, purchases made on the new card cannot be transferred to the previously issued incomplete card.
- Initial layaway deposits and any payments on layaways are not applied toward the program until the final payment is made, at which time the entire layaway merchandise amount will be credited on the purchaser's Customer Rewards Card.
- Completed Customer Rewards Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
- Returned merchandise will be deducted from the program.
- Customer Rewards Cards remain the property of Fish Gallery.
- Customer Rewards Cards are non-transferable and will be voided if forged, altered or mechanically reproduced.
- Customer Rewards Cards may be redeemed only by the owner of the card. Fish Gallery reserves the right to require positive identification as a condition for redemption and qualification of the punches by identification of the purchase history if deemed appropriate.
- Fish Gallery will retain all redeemed Customer Rewards Cards.
- Employees of Fish Gallery are not eligible to participate in the Customer Rewards program.
- Fish Gallery is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- There is no expiration date associated with the Customer Rewards Card as long as the program exists. Fish Gallery reserves the right to revise these rules, if necessary, or to cancel this frequent shopper program by notice displayed at all store locations.
Questions? Call Fish Gallery at 800-303-9615